HPC Research is committed to the research of High Performance Computer systems
in the widest sense:
- — Macro architecture of present and future HPC systems.
- — Architecture of components: processors, memory, networks, etc.
- — Programming techniques and environments: MPI, OpenMP, CAF, UPC,
- — Computational accelerators: Cell, ClearSpeed, FPGAs, GPUs, etc.
- — Algorithms and libraries optimised for HPC systems.
- — Benchmarking and optimisation for HPC systems.
HPC Research works mainly for the Dutch National
Computer Facilities Foundation but occasionally takes on other projects from
academia, research institutions, and industry.
On the Presentations page some recent talks are
available in PDF format.
HPC Research is also linked to the EuroBen
Foundation, a European Foundation concerned with developing benchmarks for
High Performance Computers and disseminating both benchmark codes and benchmark
Last updated November 5, 2008
Visitors since November 5, 2008: